Экзаменационная работа по английскому языку состоит из четырёх разделов («Аудирование, «Чтение», «Грамматика и лексика», «Письмо»), включающих в себя 40 заданий.
В конце варианта приведены правильные ответы ко всем заданиям. Вы можете свериться с ними и найти у себя ошибки.
Скачать тренировочный вариант ЕГЭ: Скачать
Решать работу: Онлайн
13 Who received the call from the first real mobile phone in 1973?
1) Dr Martin Cooper
2) Dr Martin Cooper’s parents
3) Dr Martin Cooper’s good friend
4) Dr Martin Cooper’s competitor
14 At first many British people swore that they would never have a mobile phone. Which of the following is NOT the reason for this?
1) First mobile phones were inconvenient to take with you.
2) They were too expensive to buy.
3) They didn’t function properly.
4) They served mostly as a status symbol.
15 All these changes happened to mobile phones from 80s to 90s EXCEPT_____
1) Primitive ringtones were replaced by modern pop songs.
2) The prices for mobiles phones decreased.
3) Mobile phones became smaller.
4) Mobile phones came into wider use.
16 How has SMS influenced people’s timekeeping and communicating?
1) People no longer meet, they text to each other.
2) People have become more punctual.
3) People have become less strict concerning meeting times.
4) There is practically no influence exerted by SMS.
17 What is the meaning of the word laxer in paragraph 7?
1) more coward
2) more accurate
3) more pragmatic
4) more careless
18 What is the author’s attitude towards changes in mobile technologies?
19 Taking some time off from a tech job in Chicago earlier this year to contemplate a career move, Shannon Elarton__________________ up to visit Tanzania in May with AdventureWomen, a women-only tour company, on a hunch that she might gain some perspective from her fellow travelers. SIGN
20 She was also, she said, “__________________something deeper than you would get in a basic tour,” and got it one day when the company owner, Judi Wineland, introduced the group to 12 women from a local Masai community. CRAVE
21 “By the time it__________________, it was the biggest gift for me,” she said. “At the end of the day we all want the same things: to have work, to provide for our family, to have a family.” FINISH
22 Traveling to experience such personal connections and search one’s soul __________________ to women, of course.
NOT TO LIMIT
23 But a rise in the number of women-only trips, both from new companies and established ones, suggests women are keen to wander well beyond resorts__________________ girlfriend getaway packages and mother-daughter spa retreats. TOUT
24 Not all women’s trips are adrenaline-based. Wellness retreats__________________ as a springboard to more emotionally charged events such as Renew, a breakup boot camp coming Dec. 1-3 to an estate in Saugerties, N.Y. SERVE
25 “Men__________________ sporting trips and fishing trips and hunting getaways for ages and it’s finally time for women to have the equal amount of hall passes so to speak,” said Mollie Fitzgerald, the owner of Frontiers International Travel, a Gibsonia, Pa.-based travel agency.